- This event has passed.
Christopher Moeckel Walk and Ride
October 14, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
In Chris’ memory we invite you to join us for a fun walk or ride.
As many of you know, Chris was an avid cyclist and outdoor enthusiast and although often stoic, his friends knew him for his smile and mischievous laugh. But most of all, those who knew him will remember him for his kind heart and constant willingness to help others in need.
- Registration at 10:30-11:00
- Location and Parking: Assabet River Bicycles
- Riders start at 11am
- Informal bike ride – 15 miles, we all ride together.
- Walkers start at 11:15am
- Walk a 3 mile rail trail in hudson
- Join us for pizza and beverages after (place to be determined)
Donations: To benefit The Herren Project, a non-profit organization, dedicated to providing treatment navigation to families affected by addiction, prevention and education initiatives and mentoring programs. The Herren Project’s programs and initiatives are a direct response to the increasing number of young people across the United States that are experimenting, using and suffer from addiction to drugs and alcohol; or are at risk for such abuse. To donate, please complete the registration information.
- Requested minumum donation $26
- Memorial Chris t-shirt with donation, various sizes available.