Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
TRP Carbon Rim brake pads are specifically designed for carbon rim braking surfaces. - High performance brake pads - Carbon rim compound - Fits all TRP road brakes, InPlace cartridges, Shimano and Shimano compatible road cartridges - Color: Brown - Sold in sets of 2 pads (one wheel)
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
TRP’s two piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminium center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Colors: Black Center - Compatible with Centerlock hubs - Does not include lock-ring
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
$59.95 $60.18 On Sale
High performance compound for carbon wheels. Excellent stopping power wet and dry with superior modulation and low pad wear rates. Fits: - Campagnolo 10|11|12 speed DOES NOT FIT - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$89.50 - $94.50
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano M06 Metal Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M965/966/965, Saint BR-M800, BR-M775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, LX BR-M585, BR-M545, BR-M535, Road BR-R505 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
- Quieter than ever, but with superb, consistent braking performance on any long, steep descents thanks to excellent heat dissipation. - The new arm shape is more robust, leading to quieter operation. - Featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES and FREEZA; ICE TECHNOLOGIES is a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless-steel structure allowing for superior cooling. FREEZA are aluminum/stainless fins that support rapid heat dissipation. Combined you get longer pad life, less brake fade and substantially quieter braking. - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems. - Lock-ring included. - Disc Diameter: 140mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Material: Stainless steel/Aluminum - Disc Technology: Ice-Tech and Freeza - Weight: 96g
SLX SM-RT70 Center Lock rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. They feature a 3-layer structure (an aluminum core paired with two stainless steel outer layers) that reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper is forged from aluminum for low weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
$41.99 $45.00 7% Off
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Wireless shifting and the best hydraulic disc braking anywhere, plus revolutionary eTap shift logic. What more could you want? While we could have stopped there, we went further and optimized the hood shape to fit hands of all sizes for comfortable and controlled braking from any position. AXS technology means personalization is in your hands. - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - Optimized hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes - Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort - Reach Adjust to personalize fit for more hand sizes
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$24.99 $27.00 7% Off
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
$11.99 $13.23 9% Off
Replacement EBT screws close the bleed port on Magura brakes. - Torque spec: 0.5 nM - T25 head
Page 1 of 2 Next page