From time to time, the shop offers basic mechanical training for those interested in learning more about how the bicycle works and how to service it yourself should the unexpected mishap occur. From replacing a tube to changing your chain, there are many basic bicycle malfunctions that are easy to understand and repair.
The necessary tools for all classes are provided.
Class Topics and Times
- Wheel, Tires, and Tube Service Class: 2-hour session
- New Rider Maintenance: 2.25-hour session
- Novice Class: 7-hour course
- Intermediate Class: 10.5-hour course
- Advanced Class: 17-hour course