BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
$11.95 $99.00 88% Off
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
$17.75 - $19.99 $19.93 - $33.34 Up to 40% Off
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
$13.95 $14.95 7% Off
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
$12.99 $13.00 On Sale
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- For installing DUB BSA bottom brackets - Compatible with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench so you can torque to spec
$16.95 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$11.00 - $21.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
A complete pocket multi-tool! Grab the red handle and tighten or loosen screws and bolts all over your bike. The Patented reversible thumb-wheel ratchet head is rated to up-to 60Nm of total force, so this tool can even be used to install and remove Pedals. Bits are stored inside the handle! It's virtually the same size as our smallest Ratchet, and 8 different bit sizes are stored inside the handle! Double-ended bits reduce size and weight. Only 72 Grams. Size: 4 1/3" x 2/3" x 1/3" (110mm x 18mm x 7mm). Includes: 2mm/3mm Hex, 5mm/6mm Hex, 4mm Hex/Philips 1, T20/T25 TORX®. A high quality, durable tool. Prestacycle PocketRatchet is compatible with all tool bit sets from Prestacycle and all standard ¼" bits. The patented Ratchet head firmly holds bits in place without a magnet. Releasing the bit is simple with a finger-press into the hole on the top. The ratchet offers an easy to use thumb wheel to speed screw installation and removal. The ratchet reverse knob is easily accessible right on top of the tool. Specifications: - Carry-along pocket Ratchet. - 8 Size Bits set stored inside the handle! - Remove and install all kinds of Bolts and Screws on your Bike. - Patented Reversible Ratchet with thumb wheel - Heavy-duty design withstands up to 60Nm of force - Also uses standard 1/4" Hex bits of all sizes - Dimensions 4 1/3" x 2/3" x 1/3" (110mm x 18mm x 7mm). - Tool weight is only 72 Grams! - 8 size double-ended Bicycle Tool Bits set (inside handle) - Precision bits in unique sizes specific for bicycles - Hardened Nickel Plated S2 steel bits are non-marring on titanium and alloy bolts Sizes: - 2mm/3mm Hex - 5mm/6mm Hex - 4mm Hex/Philips 1
Three Way, Any Way! Professional model MagGlide(tm) sliders secure bits until you release them. Three-way tool using Prestacycle standard 1/4" Hex bits allows you to use the tool to suit the job. Replaceable bits means that if the tips wear-out, you don't throw away this tool like other Three way tools. Just replace the bits. There's no plastic here. Internal Reinforced structure underneath alloy body firmly holds the Stainless Steel shafts making this tool much stronger than other Three way tools. The "Y-Not" tool Why Not? Why not put a Hex 5mm, Torx T25 and a PH1 in the tool? If that's what the job calls for, set your tool up that way. Why not carry 6 bits on the Shaft? Why not 12? Why not our full 18 bit set? Our six bit round shaft mount holders fit these shafts. Use up to 3 holders to carry 18 bits anywhere you go. Bits Not included Specifications: - MagGlide(tm) Secures bits until you release them - Heavy Duty Three way tool never needs replacing - Set-up your tool for the job and go! - Uses Standard 1/4" Hex Bits - Use our Round Bits Holder on any/all shafts - Good weight and excellent ergonomic grip - Reinforced Alloy body with Stainless Steel Shafts - Tool weight is 139 Grams
Three Way, Any Way! Three-way tool using Prestacycle standard 1/4" Hex bits allows you to use the tool to suit the job. Replaceable bits means that if the tips wear-out, you don't throw away this tool like other Three way tools. Just replace the bits. There's no plastic here. Internal Reinforced structure underneath alloy body firmly holds the Stainless Steel shafts making this tool much stronger than other Three way tools. The "Y-Not" tool Why Not? Why not put a Hex 5mm, Torx T25 and a PH1 in the tool? If that's what the job calls for, set your tool up that way. Why not carry 6 bits on the Shaft? Why not 12? Why not our full 18 bit set? Our six bit round shaft mount holders fit these shafts. Use up to 3 holders to carry 18 bits anywhere you go. Bits Not included Specifications: - Strong Magnets hold bits firmly - Heavy Duty Three way tool never needs replacing - Set-up your tool for the job and go! - Uses Standard 1/4" Hex Bits - Use our Round Bits Holder on any/all shafts - Good weight and excellent ergonomic grip - Reinforced Alloy body with Stainless Steel Shafts - Tool weight is 139 Grams
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Precision laser-cut tool steel. - Features 7mm & 8mm flare wrenches plus rotor truing slot. Driven by a request from mechanics in the pits every day, and sure to become a favorite, the Disc Wrench features 7mm and 8mm flare style box wrenches needed for the delicate hose fittings found on hydraulic disc brakes. The compact wrench also features a disc rotor truing slot and is made from precision laser cut tool steel.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Most universal Pedro's lube - New high-performance formula lifts dirt away from the chain surface leaving a soft, Icy-Slick protection/Lubrication barrier
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure lasting performance. - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts. - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder. The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and lasting performance. Pedro's torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$24.99 $27.99 11% Off
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's AV-1 Axle Vise makes repairing and overhauling hubs easier than ever. It prevents your axle from spinning while work is done on the hub and it has two different size receptacles so it will work with both front and rear axles.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Page 1 of 3 Next page